The Internet is a valuable resource in the home buying or selling process. Here are some personal suggestions to help you on the road to success!

Federal Government


Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)

B.C. Government


BC Statistics

-Demographic - population estimates, forecasts, projections, migration, household composition, maps, profiles of industry sectors, Census data


Homeowner Protection Office

 -Information on New Home Warranties & Builder Licensing


Residential Tenancy Office

-Information on residential property rental regulations


 City Government


City of Vancouver


University Endowment Lands Community Portal


University Endowment Lands


University Neighbourhoods Association


Schools - K-12


Vancouver School Board


Schools - Post Secondary


British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)


Douglas College


Emily Carr


Kwantlen Polytechnic University


Langara College


Simon Fraser University


University of British Columbia (UBC)


Property Taxation


B.C. Assessment


Property Assessmenet Review Panel & Appeal Board


Property Tax Deferrment Program

 -Program to defer your property tax is you are aged 55+


Property Transfer Tax








Gordon Urquhart Personal Real Estate Corporation

Cell: 604-626-5092

Office: 604-263-1911

  looking at buying
  past client
  Contact Me
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.